Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra (JPAA)
This is the Home Page for the journal's managing editor
Charles Weibel (jpaa @ math.rutgers.edu).
Weibel's JPAA secretary is: Barbara Mastrian / mastrian @ math.rutgers.edu
surface mail address:
C.Weibel, Math Dept, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ 08903 USA
General information about JPAA may be found on
Elsevier's JPAA home page.
To submit a manuscript, send it to any of the editors.
Hard copies should be sent in duplicate.
JPAA Open Archives:
All JPAA articles which were published more than 4 years (and 0 months) ago
are freely available
here at Science Direct.
(This policy was adopted by Elsevier in May 2012.)
Check the status of your accepted manuscript: go to
Elsevier's JPAA home page
In the left margin under AUTHORS&EDITORS, click on "Manuscript status."
Finally, enter the corresponding author's name and "JPAAxxxx"
(the number you got when you received the galley proofs).
Aims and Scope:
The JPAA will concentrate on that part of algebra likely to be
of general interest:
- algebraic results with immediate applications;
- development of algebraic theories of sufficiently general relevance
to allow for future applications.
Managing editors of JPAA
- J. Adamek (adamek @ iti.cs.tu-bs.de) Techn. Univ. of Braunschweig, Germany
- S. Donkin (sd510 @ york.ac.uk) University of York, England
- I. Duursma (duursma @ math.uiuc.edu) University of Illinois, USA
- A. Geramita (tony @ mast.queensu.ca) Queen's University, Canada
- T. Hibi (hibi @ math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp) Hokkaido University, Japan
- J. Huebschmann (Johannes.Huebschmann @ math.univ-lille1.fr)
Labo Painleve, Villeneuve d'Ascq, France
- S. Koenig (skoenig @ mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de)
Univ. Stuttgart, Germany
- S. Kovacs (skovacs @ uw.edu) Univ.of Washington, USA
- D. Nakano (nakano @ math.uga.edu) Univ. of Georgia, USA
- P. Rosolini (rosolini @ dima.unige.it) Universita di Genova, Italy
- A. Solotar (asolotar @ dm.uba.ar) Univ. of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- R. Sujatha (srtifr @ gmail.com) Univ. British Columbia, Canada
- V. Suresh (suresh @ mathcs.emory.edu) Emory Univ., Atlanta, USA
- R. Vakil (vakil @ math.stanford.edu) Stanford University, USA
(They will not accept manuscripts)
- P. Balmer, UCLA, Los Angeles, USA
- M. Barr, McGill University, Canada
- A. Blass, University of Michigan, USA
- M. Broue', Inst. H. Poincaré, France
- A. Carboni, Univ. dell'Insubria, Italy
- A. Dold, University of Heidleberg, Germany
- J. P. Freyd, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- A. Heller, CUNY, New York, USA
- P. Johnstone, Cambridge University, England
- C. Kassel, Univ. of Strasbourg, France
- B. Keller, Univ. of Paris 7, France
- G.M. Kelly, University of Sydney, Australia
- A. Knutson, Cornell Univ., USA
- W. Lawvere, SUNY Buffalo, New York, USA
- A. Merkurjev, UCLA, Los Angeles, USA
- I. Moerdijk, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- F. Morel, Math Inst der LMU, Munich, Germany
- A. Nerode, Cornell University, USA
- M. Nivat, Moiselles, France
- F. Oort, University of Utrecht, Netherlands
- R. Parimala, Emory Univ., Atlanta, USA
- I. Reiten, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- J. Rhodes, Univ. of California, Berkeley USA
- E. Robinson, Queen Mary and Westfield College, England
- L. Robbiano, Universita di Genova, Italy
- M-F Roy, Universite de Rennes, France
- M. Sapir, Vanderbilt University, USA
- D. Scott, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- J. Stasheff, Univ. of North Carolina, USA
- J. Walker, University of Nebraska, USA
Elsevier's Open Access Policy
Since 2004, Elsevier has permitted post-publication archiving.
Authors may post the final editions of their full-text
Elsevier articles to their personal web sites or their institutional
repositories; the posting should include the article's citation and a
link to the journal's home page (or the article's DOI). Posting
elsewhere still requires Elsevier's permission. The posted version
must not be Elsevier's PDF file, but may be the author's final
version, updated to reflect editing changes and published page numbers.
Access to other WWW sites
Charles Weibel / jpaa @ math.rutgers.edu / July 1, 2008