Welcome to the Department of Mathematics at Rutgers University, part of the School of Arts and Sciences (SAS). The purpose of this page is to provide links to information useful for students applying to Rutgers as well as new students. Our department is a very large department which offers instructions at all levels from College Algebra through the graduate level.
Students (or parents) looking for outreach programs for pre-college students should consult our outreach page.
Admissions and New Students
- Discover Rutgers Days
- Math Dept. Open House
- Math Placement - The placement process
- Undergraduate Advising - Advising Schedule, Transfer Credit
Mathematics: Student Services Staff
- Contact information. Undergraduate office: (732)445-2390
About the Math Major and Minor
- The Mathematics Major
- Interdisciplinary Majors and the
- Statistics/Mathematics Major
- Biomathematics Major
- SAS Mathematics Minor
- 5-Year Combined B.A./M.A. Programs