and a visiting member at the Institute for Advanced Study, Center for Systems Biology.
- Mathematical biology, virus dynamics, cancer modeling;
- Biophysics (dynamics of DNA transcription and repair);
- Mathematical modeling of learning and evolution of language;
- Nonlinear waves, natural pattern formation, e.g. tidal sand waves;
- Integrable systems, nonlinear systems with randomness and dispersion.
Here is my CV
Here is the list of my publications
151:01-03 Calculus I Math/Physics: General information and syllabus, homework.
421:01 Advanced Calculus for Engineering