Harri Ojanen - Home Page
Publications and preprints
- Multiphysical systems with rank-deficient iteration
matrix, technical report, November 2001.
- Multibody dynamics formulation for multiphysics
problems, technical report, May 2001.
- Partitioned integrator for real-time simulation of
hydraulically actuated mechanical systems,
technical report, June 2000.
- Automatic correction of lens distortion by using digital
image processing, July 1999,
- Weighted estimates for rough oscillatory singular integrals,
Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 6, issue 4,
- Weighted norm inequalities for rough singular integrals,
Ph.D. dissertation, December 1998.
full dissertation (gzipped postscript).
- Orthonormal compactly supported wavelets with optimal sobolev
regularity, June 1998. Abstract;
preprint (gzipped Postscript),
results and software (zip-file);
Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 10, 93-98 (2001).
- Weighted norm estimates and representation formulas for rough
singular integrals, June 1998. Abstract,
from www.arXiv.org, or local copy.
- Calderón-Zygmund operators, pseudodifferential operators and the
T(1) theorem, Master's thesis, Helsinki University of Technology,
Institute of Mathematics, December 1992 (in Finnish).
Abstract (also in Finnnish).
- Remarks on the Sobolev regularity of wavelets and
interpolation schemes, Helsinki University of Technology,
Institute of Mathematics, Research Report A305, November 1991.
- A Course on Differential and Integral Calculus, Rolf
Nevanlinna Institute Lecture Notes D2, University of Helsinki, August
1993 (in Finnish).