Dr. Z's Calculus Handouts (First Edition)
By DORON ZEILBERGER
These are the handouts I gave out when I taught Calculus I,
Calculus II, and Multivariable Calculus.
The section numbers refer
to the excellent textbook, which was `Calculus, fifth edition', by James
Stewart, published by Thompson, Brooks/Cole.
Added Jan. 1, 2009: The textbook at Rutgers was changed to Jon Rogawski's.
For Calclulus I, there is now a
that follows his sections titles.
For Calculus II and Multivariable Calculus, a second edition would not be available
until I would happen to teach them again.
- Chapter 2 (Limits and Derivatives)
- Chapter 3 (Differentiation Rules)
- Chapter 4 (Applications of Differentiation)
- Chapter 5 (Intgerals)
- Chapter 6 (Applications of Integration)
- Chapter 7 (Techniques of Integration)
- Chapter 8 (Further Applications of Integration)
- Chapter 9 (Differential Equations)
- Chapter 10 (Parametric Equations and Polar Coordinates)
- Chapter 11 (Infinite Sequences and Series)
- The Last Calculus II Handout
- Chapter 12 (Vectors and the Geomery of Space)
- Chapter 13 (Vectors Functions)
- Chapter 14 (Partial Derivatives)
- Chapter 15 (Multiple Integrals)
- Chapter 16 (Vector Calculus)
The Last Handout (The Meaning of It All)
Doron Zeilberger's Homepage