Special Permission Process

NOTICE: Matriculated undergraduates can request special permission for closed sections of fall and spring courses only through an automated system. This system is available only during the special permission period, beginning shortly before the term and running through the first week of classes.

More details, including the special permission schedule and a link to the automated system, are available here.