Formerly, the "Undergraduate Instructional Information Index" or "Information for Instructors"
Schedules and Other Instructional Information from the Undergraduate Office:
Information for all instructors in the undergraduate program. For other departmental information, see the departmental information page.
- Term Calendars - Due date for warning rosters; staggered class periods; (includes exam policies and procedures)
- Teaching Schedules - See link for comprehensive information
- Final Examination Schedules - Schedule for final examinations can be found through the link
- Departmental Information - New Faculty/Grad Students, please read
- Undergraduate Staff/Administration - Contact information
- FAQ for faculty - Rosters, Grades, Warnings, Attendance, Special Permission
- Academic Dishonesty - Departmental and University Policies
- Office space, parking - All NB campuses
- Guide for recitation instructors - Statement of duties of recitation instructors, and some hints for success.
- Preparing Course Materials
- The following two links are currently under development
- Creating Web Pages
- Teaching Awards - SAS Teaching Awards
- Contact UGVC if you have no account on math
- Part Time Lecturers - Retirement plan (2/2009)
- SAS reports - Includes the reports of the FAS Honors Task Force and the SAS Honors Implementation Committee Report (11/2006)
- SAS UG Office (doc format) - Contact information for the various services offered (2/2008)
- Faculty office hours and phone (1/2009)
Public data about the undergraduate program
Major/Minor reports (SAS)
SAS students with a math major or minor and a GPA of at least 3.0, in Fall 2007.
- Math (640)
- Math as 1st Major: 86.
- Math as 2nd Major: 32.
- Math as 1st Minor: 137
- Math as 2nd Minor: 11
- Biomath (122)
- Biomath as 1st Major: 10
- Biomath as 2nd Major: 1
- The Assessment Cycle Beginning in Spring 2008, there is a 4 year assessment cycle
- Assessment form At CTAAR. Used to report the results of assessments of learning goals.
- Rubrics used to define assessment criteria.
Math Account Required for Access
- Draft documents (2/2007)
- Learning goals draft
- New Course Proposals
- Coordinator duties
- Dept. Bylaws