- Instructor: Professor Eugene Speer
- Hill Center 520
- speer at math.rutgers.edu
- Office hours:
- Monday 1:40–3:00 PM, Hill Center 520
- Tuesday 10:20–11:40 PM, Hill Center 520
- Thursday 9:00–10:00 AM, Hill Center 520
- Or by appointment or chance in Hill Center 520
- Detailed course information and policies: As web page and as a PDF file .
- Hints on writing proofs:
- From your instructor: As web page and as a PDF file .
- From Professor James Munkres , the author of the text used in Math 441, Introductory Topology. (The copy here was obtained from Prof. Jim Wiseman at Agnes Scott College; I do not know who wrote the prefatory remarks.)
- Homework assignments: Click here for assignments.
Announcements and additional resources
- 2/21/2017: The first exam is on Thursday, February 23. I will hold special office hours tomorrow, Wednesday February 22, from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM (or somewhat later, if there is demand).