Review questions for Midterm Exam 1 is the link for the review sheet for the first midterm exam.
Answers to review questions for Midterm Exam 1 is the link for the answers to the review sheet for the first midterm exam.
Review questions for Midterm Exam 2 is the link for the review sheet for the second midterm exam.
Answers to review questions for Midterm Exam 2 is the link for the answers to the review sheet for the second midterm exam.
Math 152 (Calculus II for Math and Physical Sciences) is a continuation of Math 151, and is part of the first year calculus sequence at Rutgers University, New Brunswick. Math 152 covers the integral calculus and its applications, the theory of infinite series and power series, parametric curves, polar coordinates, and complex numbers.
Most sections of Math 152 have three class meetings per week: two lectures and one workshop. The lecture is where new material is covered by the course lecturer. The workshop is a smaller class meeting with a Teaching Assistant (TA), where students work in-depth on problems in groups, and will be asked to write up one or more of the problems that they have worked on. Also, a quiz will be given during most workshop sessions.
The final exam for all sections will be on Thursday, May 7, 4:00-7:00pm. The location will be announced by your lecturer late in the semester.
Here is where you may find other information about the course:
- See the syllabus for Spring 2020 for the following information:
- A table with the Spring 2020 grading scheme
- How the course grade is determined
- The Spring 2020 course schedule
- The required textbook
- Other required resources
- The calculator policy
- Other information
- See the lecture and homework schedule for a list topics covered by the course in Fall 2019, and for the official list of textbook homework problems in Fall 2019.
- To see how your letter grade was calculated at the end of the Fall 2019 course from your weighted average, read this document.
- Sapling Plus is our online homework system. To sign in to your Sapling account (or to create one), go to www.saplinglearning.com/login.
- All sections have a Canvas site, which is where you will see your grades and turn in your workshop assignments. You may access Canvas at https://canvas.rutgers.edu/.
- If you previously took Math 135 instead of Math 151, see this page for some self-study you should do to get up to speed.
- For a practice final exam for Math 152, see this document
- For solutions to the practice final exam, see the solutions document